Arkitech has developed the most comprehensive, functional and result-oriented design software for LGS building design and detailing. All individual LGS frames of the entire structure can be created, detailed and designed in Arkitech Software according to the created or imported footprint plan. Individual frames can easily be created based on the wide library selection with stud and nog spacing according to the selected cladding materials.
Users can analyze the created frames and check the profile capacities according to the AISI and Eurocode. The resulting static analysis can be exported or printed in the regular report format. In addition, the analyzed frames can be exported as .s2k file for the import in SAP2000 Software. Other structural elements like for example concrete columns or beams and hot steel frame elements can be imported to Arkitech Software. LGS frame detailing can be done precisely. Created and detailed frames and structure faces, plan and section drawings can be printed and exported. Arkitech Design Software exports the manufacturing files for the Arkitech Framers.
ARKITECH DESGIN SOFTWARE MODULES AND FEATURES
• Geometric 2D and 3D assisting tools and commands to create line drawings for LGS Buildings.
• Ability of importing drawings as DXF files exported from other CAD softwares to use the floor area or existing 3D structures as reference for designing adapted frames. These 3D structures can contain for example drawing surfaces of hot-rolled steel structures or concrete elements for modelling and detailing the LGS structure accordingly.
• Library l contains settings of profiles, frames and steel materials. In addition, the user can install project libraries or individual settings as default and create customized libraries for fast and precise detailing.
• Light Steel assistance programs for creating Light Gauge Steel profiles and frames in 2D and 3D with the reference of created structure drawings or imported DXF or IFC files, as well as supported by standard or customized libraries and settings for detailing the LGS buildings.
• Feasibility check of the designed LGS profiles and frames for correction of any error in the designed structure before the actual manufacturing process starts: minimum and maximum lengths, profile connections and eventual frame collisions. This powerful module eliminates any mistakes before it may take place at production or building site.
• Static analysis of each designed profile and frame of the entire designed LGS building according to defined load conditions and combination parameters based on the national standards AISI or Eurocode including deflection, shear and moment diagrams as well as support reactions and profile capacities. In addition, design reports and S2K files for import with SAP2000 Software.
• Flexible drafting of labelled drawings of designed and detailed LGS frames: surface drawings, plan drawings, section drawings and 3D drawings in both metric and imperial units.
• Generation of bill of material including a comprehensive report with required quantities for sheet steel and fixing materials for the entire LGS building as PDF or Excel files.
• Mobile Viewer App for visualization of all frame details the designed LGS building with all physical dimensions on mobile devices on-site.
• Simple export of manufacturing files for Arkitech Framers for precise smooth production of LGS profiles and frames.