Architectural Design of Buildings
• Drafting features.
• Tools for creating building components.
• Estimating materials and costs.
• Architectural drawings.
Truss Design & Engineering
• Engineering is based on real situations and any truss shape can be used.
• Available for Cold-Formed Steel Framing. Includes AS/NSZ Standards, Eurocode and Chinese Standards.
BIM Collaboration & File Conversions
• Import 2D drawings and 3D models Export your plans and models for collaboration.
• Supports over 20 file formats: IFC, PDF, 3D PDF, DWG, DXF, IGES, STL, and many more.
• Export to Vertex Showroom for sharing on any device.
Framing & Detailing
• Creates automatically framing, panel fabrication drawings, cutting lists and material reports.
• Drafting features, tools for creating wall, floor, ceiling, and roof framing layouts, including truss layouts.
• Communicate your designs to internal or external teams with 3D models, 2D drawings, cutting lists and reports.
• Material report templates, including bill of materials, window and door schedules, cutting lists and many more.
• Reports created automatically and updated from the BIM model.
• Complete integration with to Arkitech Light Steel Framing Machines.
• Arkitech profiles, wall, floor, and roof panels, as well as floor and roof trusses.
• Export framing data directly to save time and minimize errors in production.
Learn More: https://www.vertexcad.com/bd/