Vertex BD is a professional BIM software for steel framing that automates your design and manufacturing processes. Vertex BD allows you to complete projects quickly and accurately while minimizing errors in production.
Architectural Design of Buildings
• Drafting features.
• Tools for creating building components.
• Estimating materials and costs.
• Architectural drawings.
Truss Design & Engineering
• Engineering is based on real situations and any truss shape can be used.
• Available for Cold-Formed Steel Framing. Includes AS/NSZ Standards, Eurocode and Chinese Standards.
BIM Collaboration & File Conversions
• Import 2D drawings and 3D models Export your plans and models for collaboration.
• Supports over 20 file formats: IFC, PDF, 3D PDF, DWG, DXF, IGES, STL, and many more.
• Export to Vertex Showroom for sharing on any device.
Framing & Detailing
• Creates automatically framing, panel fabrication drawings, cutting lists and material reports.
• Drafting features, tools for creating wall, floor, ceiling, and roof framing layouts, including truss layouts.
• Communicate your designs to internal or external teams with 3D models, 2D drawings, cutting lists and reports.
• Material report templates, including bill of materials, window and door schedules, cutting lists and many more.
• Reports created automatically and updated from the BIM model.
• Complete integration with to Arkitech Light Steel Framing Machines.
• Arkitech profiles, wall, floor, and roof panels, as well as floor and roof trusses.
• Export framing data directly to save time and minimize errors in production.
Learn More: https://www.vertexcad.com/bd/